Do you want to dispose your organic waste in a natural way while producing perfect fertilizer? This outdoor compost bag can help you to solve this problem. The compost bag turns kitchen and garden waste into useful fertilizer for your plants growth. It is made of PE material, environmental-friendly and safe. It is also very easy to use with double handles, a top vent and large side window. It is waterproof, anti-corrosive, heat and cold resistant and durable. It comes in two different sizes and can easily be folded for easy storage when not in use. Turn your kitchen and garden waste into useful fertilizer and improve the chemical and physiological state of your soil.
Color: Dark Green
Size 1: Approx. 35 x 60cm / 13.8 x 23.6inch
Size 2: Approx. 45 x 80cm / 17.7 x 31.5inch
Weight: Approx. 204g-300g
How To Use:
1. To allow the air to circulate, stacking some branches at the bottom.
2. To provide nitrogen source, adding some fallen leaves (around 10cm deep), then stacking some grass clippings (around 5cm deep), kitchen waste and garden waste. Top with soil around 60cm deep to reduced odors.
3. If the climate is dry, add water to wet compost when adding new a layer of substances. Besides, digging a groove in the middle of compost to save excess water. If the surface of compost is shiny, it shows that it has enough water.
4. To accelerate decomposition, turn over the compost and adding some water every two weeks.
5. The decomposition has completed when temperature no longer rises and the color of compost darkens. This process often takes 3 to 6 months to decompose fully depending on the substances.